A set of sections is a package of sections installed in one electric motor or generator.
The armature windings are a protective system of conductors laid in a certain way in the grooves of the armature core and connected to the collector.
Currently , several types of anchor windings are used:
- combined (frog).
The armature winding element is the armature coil, which consists of sections. A section that contains one or more turns and is attached to the collector plates. The section consists of the active sides, where the EMF is induced and which is laid in the grooves of the armature core and the frontal parts connecting these sides.
Material: the most common brands of wires are PM, PSD, PSDK, PPiPK, PETVP, PETVSDP.
The brand of the wire and should be reflected in the drawing.
Insulation materials must comply with the insulation class
Insulation class – H (up to 180 gr.C), F (up to 155 gr. C).
List of DC electric machines (generators and motors)
We have the opportunity to manufacture armature sections (armature coils) for any DC electric machine – for any electric motor or any generator. We have a large database of drawings of anchor sections for electric machines. When ordering, we will send you a drawing for approval for the anchor windings.
Scope of application armature section (armature coils)
- DC electric motors of the DPE, DPV, DP, D series (excavator and crane electric motors).
- Mine traction motors DTN, DRT, DRT, ET, ED, DT, NTK
- DC series electric motors
- Traction electric motors of the NB, TED, NTK series
- Generators for general industrial purposes
- Excavator electric motors of the MPE and MPVE series.
- Electric motors of the EDP and EK series (EDP-196, EDP-600, EK-420, EK-590)
- Excavator generators of the PM, GPA, GPA, PEM, 4GPE, 4GPEM series
- Electric motors for drilling rigs DP, DPZ, DP
- Electric motors and DC generators
- Drawing of the section (coil) anchors of the electric motor DE-52 54 kW (sample)
When ordering, we necessarily coordinate the drawing (approval sheet) of the anchor sections.