“SMART Section” – a DIY* electric motor repair system implies engine repair by the customer using the developed instructions and collected materials for a specific repair task. It includes the following advantages:
All spare parts supplied by us are accompanied by precise installation instructions, including photos and other graphic materials describing in detail each technological step.
A specially developed repair system, in which each technological step is designed in such a way that specialists performing repair work do not need the qualification of a winder. Even the most complex procedures are available to the average qualified personnel.
The DYI “SMART-Section” system includes all the necessary materials for laying sections, installing collectors and carrying out other installed works.
Repair of electric motors by the customer becomes completely independent of external risks: low-quality materials, delivery delays, non-conformity of the delivered material.
Modernization of bulk winding motors
- inter-turn, which occurs when the winding insulation deteriorates. The reason for this is overheating, poor-quality manufacturing material or wear of insulation due to vibration. Signs of such damage are increased heating of the electric motor and a drop in the torque on the shaft, an electric flash, an atypical smell, protection activation.
- inter-winding. (interfacial closure) Occurs due to the displacement of the windings, shocks and vibrations; All the same reasons as in the inter-turn)
- on the body. As a result of such a malfunction, the electric motor may continue to work (with improper grounding and protection from c/w), posing a mortal danger to humans.
As a result of such modernization:
- the efficiency of the electric motor will increase;
- resistance to breakdown of coil and case insulation will increase;
- the electrical and mechanical strength of the engine will improve due to the use of Monolith technology.
Stages of modernization of bulk engines windings
We completely remove the stator and the winding.
We design drawings of sheets of active iron and sections of the stator winding.
We manufacture new active iron and new sections.
We perform high-quality and accurate balancing of the rotor.
We repair bearing assemblies.
We are assembling the electric motor and testing at idle.
We issue a warranty certificate with an extended 3-year warranty.